Completing a Kitchen makeover can be great fun, before the work starts on your kitchen you can run over ideas, colour schemes and furniture layouts and once you have a firm idea, you let the professional from We Spray anything get to the hard work and get your idea on the way to becoming a reality.
Kitchen Makeover Ideas
Every now and then a potential client or even a repeat client will call us or email us look for kitchen makeover ideas and we are always happy to say the least as kitchen makeovers is a specialty of ours here at We Spray Anything and we take pride in completing all kitchens. It does not matter if you are looking for old kitchen makeover ideas, galley kitchen makeover ideas or even white kitchen makeover ideas. We have done them all and thus we have enough experience to ensure that your kitchen not only turns out great but our resident experts will assure it is in line with your thoughts and requests. Lets go though one of our Kitchen makeovers and see how it works outs.
Kitchen Makeover Survey
In the first instance when initiating any kitchen makeover, we always complete a site survey. this gives us the ability to make a work plan which is timely and efficient, after all, you would like your makeover completed in a timely manner. We will also look at the current condition of your units and work tops and advise you if you should have and reparation work completed before painting. this ensures the best results possible. Once the survey is finished we then develop a work plan in line with the clients brief. A brief is simply a set of instructions to which the work plan must adhere too.
Completed Kitchen Makeover
- Our brief from the client was to lift and brighten the kitchen.
- After choosing the colour scheme with the client and approving a spray painted door, the transformation began with work progressing at speed.
- To remove all the doors and drawers, all of the fixed items we spray painted on site, this included the wood ceiling & window in the same colour.
- We also transformed the kitchen table and chairs.
- Then came the worktop the client chose a specific green shade to match the handles, this was a challenge, having to colour the work top add a sparkle and then apply a Nano clear finish.
- The make over looks great and a very happy client, see below.